1. Mount the hydraulic control valve to the outer frame of the tractor, routing the hydraulic lines from the valve to the implement.
2. Attach the implement valve to the control valve.
3. Connect the lift arm on the tractor to the lift arm bracket on the implement with the cotter pins.
4. Connect the lift arm linkage to the lift arm bracket on the implement.
5. Connect the hydraulic hoses to the control valve and secure the connection with clamps.
6. With the tractor running, slowly move the control lever to engage the implement. If the implement shows any resistance, disengage the control lever and check the hoses and valves for blockage.