Technical Specifications of John Deere 4310 Tractor
- Manufacturer: John Deere
- Type: Compact Utility tractor
- Factory: Augusta, Georgia, USA
- Production Years: 2002 – 2004
- Engine (gross): 31.2 hp (23.3 kW)
- PTO (claimed): 27 hp (20.1 kW)
- Engine Details: Yanmar 1.5L 3-cyl diesel
- Chassis: 4×2 2WD or 4×4 MFWD 4WD
- Differential Lock: Mechanical
- Steering: Power
- Brakes: Wet disc
- Cab: Two-post ROPS, Foldable ROPS optional
- Transmissions: 9-speed partially synchronized, hydrostatic, 12-speed power shuttle
- Fuel: 10 gal (37.9 L)
- Hydraulic System: 6.3 gal (23.8 L gear), 6.8 gal (25.7 L hydro)
- Front Axle: 4.7 qts (4.4 L)
- Type: Open center
- Capacity: 6.3 gal (23.8 L gear), 6.8 gal (25.7 L hydro)
- Pressure: 2500 psi (172.4 bar)
- Valves: 5
- Pump Flow: 8.6 gpm (32.6 lpm)
- Total Flow: 13.9 gpm (52.6 lpm)
- Steering Flow: 5.3 gpm (20.1 lpm)
- Rear Type: I
- Rear Lift (at 24″/610mm): 2,200 lbs (997 kg)
Power Take-off (PTO)
- Rear PTO: Independent
- Rear RPM: 540
- Mid PTO: Optional
- Mid RPM: 2100
Dimensions & Tires
- Wheelbase: 68 inches (172 cm)
- Weight: 2600 to 2900 pounds
- Front Tire: 5.00-15
- Rear Tire: 11.2-24
- 60″ mid-mount mower deck
- 72″ mid-mount mower deck
- Front-end loader
- Ground: Negative
- Charging System: Alternator
- Charging Amps: 40, 55 (optional)
- Battery CCA: 500
- Battery Volts: 12
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the engine power of the John Deere 4310?
The engine power is 31.2 hp (23.3 kW).
What type of tractor is the John Deere 4310?
It is a Compact Utility tractor.
What is the fuel capacity?
The fuel capacity is 10 gallons (37.9 L).
What are the transmission options?
The tractor offers 9-speed partially synchronized, hydrostatic, and 12-speed power shuttle transmissions.
What is the weight of the tractor?
The weight ranges from 2600 to 2900 pounds.
A Workhorse for Small to Medium Farms
The John Deere 4310 is a compact utility tractor manufactured by John Deere, one of the most trusted names in the industry. Produced between 2002 and 2004, this tractor was designed to offer both power and versatility.
The tractor is powered by a Yanmar 1.5L 3-cylinder diesel engine that delivers a gross horsepower of 31.2. It offers multiple transmission options, including a 9-speed partially synchronized transmission, hydrostatic, and a 12-speed power shuttle.
The John Deere 4310 offers robust performance, thanks to its powerful engine and versatile transmission options. The tractor handles well, even in challenging terrains, and offers a smooth ride.
One of the notable features is its hydraulic system, which has a capacity of up to 6.8 gallons for hydrostatic models. The tractor also offers power steering and wet disc brakes, ensuring better control and safety.
John Deere is known for its reliable machinery, and the 4310 is no exception. The tractor is built with quality materials and engineering, ensuring long-lasting performance.
Value for Money
Considering its features, performance, and reliability, the John Deere 4310 offers good value for money. It’s a versatile machine that can handle a variety of tasks, making it a good investment for small to medium-sized farms.
Pros and Cons
- Versatile transmission options
- Reliable performance
- Good hydraulic capacity
- Limited advanced technological features
- May be considered heavy for some applications
Best Suited For
The tractor is best suited for small to medium-sized farms and can handle tasks like plowing, harvesting, and mowing. It’s also versatile enough for both flat and hilly terrains.
A Solid Investment for Any Farmer
In conclusion, the John Deere 4310 is a reliable, versatile, and powerful compact utility tractor. It offers a range of features that make it a solid investment for any farmer looking for a machine that can handle a variety of tasks efficiently and effectively.