Technical Specifications of John Deere 7210 Tractor
- Manufacturer: John Deere
- Type: Row-Crop tractor
- Factory: Waterloo, Iowa, USA
- Original Price: $52,000 (1999)
- Production Years: 1997 – 2002
- Engine Type: John Deere 6.8L 6-cyl diesel
- Engine Power: 110 hp (82.0 kW)
- PTO (claimed): 95 hp (70.8 kW)
- Drawbar (tested): 84.71 hp (63.2 kW)
- PTO (tested): 98.28 hp (73.3 kW)
- Chassis: 4×2 2WD or 4×4 MFWD 4WD
- Steering: Power
- Brakes: Hydraulic wet disc
- Cab: ComfortGard cab standard
- Transmissions: 12-speed fully synchronized, 16-speed partial power shift, 20-speed partial power shift, 28-speed partial power shift
- Fuel: 50 gal (189.3 L)
- 2WD Hydraulic System: 15 gal (56.8 L)
- 4WD Hydraulic System: 17 gal (64.3 L)
- Type: Closed center pressure flow compensated (PFC)
- Pressure: 2900 psi (200.0 bar)
- Valves: 2 to 4
- Pump Flow: 16 gpm (60.6 lpm) or 26 gpm (98.4 lpm)
- Rear Type: IIIN/II
- 2WD Rear Lift: 7400 lbs (3356 kg)
- 4WD Rear Lift: 8390 lbs (3805 kg)
Power Take-off (PTO)
- Rear PTO: Independent
- Rear RPM: 540/1000 (1.375)
Dimensions & Tires
- 2WD Wheelbase: 112.1 inches (284 cm)
- 4WD Wheelbase: 103.3 inches (262 cm)
- Weight: 11491 to 12785 pounds
- Front Tire: 11.00-16
- Rear Tire: 18.4-38
- Ground: Negative
- Charging Amps: 120
- Battery CCA: 925
- Battery Volts: 12
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is the original price of the John Deere 7210 tractor?
The original price of the John Deere 7210 tractor was $52,000 in 1999.
What is the engine power of the John Deere 7210?
The engine power is 110 hp, and the PTO-claimed power is 95 hp.
What is the fuel capacity of the tractor?
The fuel tank has a capacity of 50 gallons.
What type of transmission does it have?
The John Deere 7210 features multiple transmission options including a 12-speed fully synchronized, 16-speed partial power shift, 20-speed partial power shift, and 28-speed partial power shift.
What is the weight of the John Deere 7210 tractor?
The tractor weighs between 11491 to 12785 pounds.
John Deere 7210: A Versatile Row-Crop Tractor with Multiple Features
The John Deere 7210 is a row-crop tractor that was produced between 1997 and 2002. It features a 6.8L 6-cylinder diesel engine with 110 hp and multiple transmission options.
The tractor offers both 2WD and 4WD options, along with power steering for easy handling. The hydraulic wet disc brakes provide excellent stopping power, making it a safe and reliable machine.
The tractor comes standard with a ComfortGard cab for enhanced operator comfort. It also features a closed center pressure flow compensated (PFC) hydraulic system and multiple transmission options for versatility.
The John Deere 7210 is known for its robust build and reliable performance. Its mechanical components are durable, and the tractor has a proven track record in various farming operations.
Value for Money
With an original price of $52,000 in 1999, the tractor offers a good balance of features and performance for the investment. It is a cost-effective choice for medium to large-scale farming.
Pros and Cons
- Pros: High engine power, multiple transmission options, reliable and durable, good fuel capacity.
- Cons: May be considered expensive, lacks some modern features.
Best Suited For
The tractor is best suited for row-crop farming and can handle a variety of tasks such as plowing, harvesting, and towing. It performs well in different terrains and weather conditions.
The John Deere 7210 is a reliable and versatile row-crop tractor that offers a range of features to meet the needs of modern farmers. Its high engine power, multiple transmission options, and robust build make it a worthy investment for those looking to enhance their farming operations.