Technical Specifications of John Deere 7930
- Manufacturer: John Deere
- Type: Row-Crop tractor
- Factory: Waterloo, Iowa, USA
- Engine Power: 220 hp (164.1 kW)
- PTO (claimed): 180 hp (134.2 kW)
- Drawbar (tested): 165.51 hp (123.4 kW)
- PTO (tested): 203.38 hp (151.7 kW)
- Engine Type: John Deere 6.8L 6-cyl diesel
- Chassis: 4×4 MFWD 4WD
- Steering: Power
- Brakes: Hydraulic wet disc
- Cab: Standard with air-conditioning
- Transmissions: 16-speed, 20-speed
- Fuel: 103 gal (389.9 L) or 94 gal (355.8 L)
- Hydraulic System: 28.5 gal (107.9 L)
- Type: Closed center load-sensing
- Capacity: 28.5 gal (107.9 L)
- Pressure: 2900 psi (200.0 bar)
- Valves: 2 to 7
- SCV Flow: 30 gpm (113.6 lpm)
- Total Flow: 32 gpm (121.1 lpm) or 45 gpm (170.3 lpm)
- Rear Type: III
- Rear Lift: 10,050 lbs (4558 kg) or 14,000 lbs (6350 kg)
Power Take-off (PTO)
- Rear PTO: Independent
- Clutch: Hydraulic wet disc
- Rear RPM: 1000 (1.75) or 540/1000 (1.375)
- Engine RPM: 540@1950, 1000@1950
Dimensions & Tires
- Wheelbase: 112.6 inches (286 cm)
- Weight: 17,731 lbs (8042 kg)
- Front Tire: 420/90R30
- Rear Tire: 480/80R46
- Ground: Negative
- Charging System: Alternator
- Charging Amps: 200
- Batteries: 2
- Battery CCA: 925
- Battery Volts: 12
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the engine power of the John Deere 7930?
The engine power is 220 hp (164.1 kW).
What type of tractor is the John Deere 7930?
It is a Row-Crop tractor.
What is the fuel capacity?
The fuel capacity is 103 gallons (389.9 L) or 94 gallons (355.8 L).
How many transmission speeds does it have?
It has 16-speed and 20-speed transmissions.
What is the hydraulic system capacity?
The hydraulic system capacity is 28.5 gallons (107.9 L).
A Versatile Powerhouse: John Deere 7930
The John Deere Legacy
The John Deere 7930 is a Row-Crop tractor manufactured by John Deere, a name synonymous with quality and durability in the farming industry. Produced in Waterloo, Iowa, USA, this tractor is part of the 7030 Series.
The Heart of the Machine
With an engine power of 220 hp and a PTO claimed at 180 hp, this tractor is designed for heavy-duty tasks. It features a John Deere 6.8L 6-cyl diesel engine that provides robust performance.
Built for Performance
The 7930 offers a 4×4 MFWD 4WD chassis, power steering, and hydraulic wet disc brakes, ensuring excellent handling and control. Its tested drawbar and PTO power further attest to its capabilities.
The tractor comes standard with air-conditioning, providing comfort during long hours of work. It also offers multiple transmission options, including 16-speed and 20-speed, catering to various farming needs.
A Reliable Workhorse
John Deere is known for its reliability, and the 7930 is no exception. With its robust engine and mechanical features, it’s built to last and perform under challenging conditions.
Worth the Investment?
While the initial cost may be on the higher side, the tractor’s durability and performance make it a worthwhile investment. Its features and capabilities can be compared favorably to other models in the market.
The Good and The Bad
- Pros: High engine power, multiple transmission options, reliable performance.
- Cons: May be expensive upfront, fuel consumption could be a concern for some.
Ideal for Varied Conditions
The tractor is best suited for row-crop farming but is versatile enough to handle different types of terrain and weather conditions.
The John Deere 7930 is a powerful, reliable, and feature-rich tractor that offers excellent performance and versatility. It is a solid investment for those looking for a durable and efficient machine for their farming needs.