Technical Specifications of Kubota B8200 Tractor
- Manufacturer: Kubota
- Type: Compact Utility tractor
- Built in: Japan
- Original Price: $11,400 (1990 B8200HST-D)
- Production Years: 1983 – 1990
- B8200F: 2WD gear
- B8200DT: 4WD gear
- B8200E: 2WD gear
- B8200D: 4WD gear
- B8200HST-E: 2WD hydro
- B8200HST-D: 4WD hydro
- Engine Model: Kubota 0.9L 3-cyl diesel
- Types: Hydrostatic, 9-speed gear
- Engine (gross): 19 hp (14.2 kW)
- Gear PTO (claimed): 16 hp (11.9 kW)
- Hydro PTO (claimed): 14.5 hp (10.8 kW)
- Drive: 4×2 2WD, 4×4 MFWD 4WD (B8200D)
- Steering: Manual, power (optional)
- Brakes: Dry internal expanding
- Fuel: 5.3 gal (20.1 L)
- Hydraulic system: 4.8 gal (18.2 L)
- Type: Open center
- Capacity: 4.8 gal (18.2 L)
- Pressure: 1715 psi (118.2 bar)
- Total flow: 4 gpm (2WD early), 6 gpm (4WD early), 6.5 gpm (late)
- Rear Type: I
- Rear lift (at ends): 1,280 lbs (580 kg)
- Rear lift (at 24″/610mm): 1,015 lbs (460 kg)
Power Take-off (PTO)
- Rear PTO: Live
- Rear RPM: 540/748
- Mid RPM: 1745/2416 (hydro)
- Front RPM: 2600
Dimensions & Tires
- Wheelbase: 60.4 inches (153 cm)
- Weight: 1420 to 1565 pounds
- Front tire: 4.00-12
- Rear tire: 8.3-24 (2WD)
- 60″ mower deck
- Front-end loader
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the original price of the Kubota B8200?
The original price of the Kubota B8200 was $11,400 for the 1990 B8200HST-D model.
What are the variants of the Kubota B8200?
The Kubota B8200 comes in several variants including 2WD and 4WD, with gear or hydrostatic transmission options.
What is the engine power of the Kubota B8200?
The engine power is 19 hp (gross) and the Gear PTO is claimed to be 16 hp.
What is the fuel capacity?
The fuel capacity is 5.3 gallons.
What type of hydraulic system does it have?
The hydraulic system is of the open center type with a capacity of 4.8 gallons.
A Versatile Workhorse: Kubota B8200
A Compact Utility Tractor from Kubota
The Kubota B8200 is a compact utility tractor that was produced between 1983 and 1990. Manufactured in Japan, this tractor was designed to be a versatile and reliable machine for a variety of tasks.
The Heart of the Machine: Engine and Transmission
The tractor is powered by a Kubota 0.9L 3-cylinder diesel engine that delivers a gross horsepower of 19. It offers two types of transmissions: hydrostatic and a 9-speed gear system.
Built for Performance
The B8200 is capable of delivering a Gear PTO of 16 hp and a Hydro PTO of 14.5 hp. It comes in both 2WD and 4WD variants, making it adaptable to different terrains and work conditions.
The tractor comes with optional power steering and dry internal expanding brakes. It also offers a variety of attachments like a 60″ mower deck, snowblower, front-end loader, and backhoe.
A Reliable Partner
The Kubota B8200 is known for its reliability and durability. Its hydraulic system is robust, with a capacity of 4.8 gallons and a pressure of 1715 psi.
Worth the Investment?
With an original price tag of $11,400 for the 1990 B8200HST-D model, the tractor offers a good range of features and capabilities, making it a valuable investment for small to medium-sized farms.
Strengths and Weaknesses
- Pros: Versatile, reliable, multiple attachments available.
- Cons: Older model, may lack some modern features.
Ideal for Various Tasks
The tractor is best suited for tasks like mowing, snow removal, and light to medium-duty lifting and hauling. Its 4WD variant makes it adaptable to different terrains.
The Final Word
The Kubota B8200 is a well-rounded compact utility tractor that offers versatility, reliability, and a good range of features. Whether you’re a small-scale farmer or have more extensive needs, this tractor is a solid choice.