Technical Specifications of Kubota M9000 Tractor
- Manufacturer: Kubota
- Type: Utility tractor
- Factory: Japan
- Series: M8200 ← M9000
- Production Years: 1997 – 2005
- M9000F: 2WD
- M9000DT: 4WD
- M9000DTC: 4WD Cab
- M9000DTL: low-profile
- M9000DTM: mudder
- Engine (gross): 92.1 hp (68.7 kW)
- PTO (claimed): 80 hp (59.7 kW)
- PTO (tested): 81 hp (60.4 kW)
- Engine Type: Kubota 3.3L 4-cyl diesel
- Chassis: 4×2 2WD / 4×4 MFWD 4WD
- Final drives: inboard planetary
- Differential lock: front and rear standard
- Steering: hydrostatic power
- Brakes: mechanical wet disc
- Cab: Two-post folding ROPS. Cab optional with air-conditioning.
- Transmissions: 8-speed synchronized / 8-speed power shuttle
- ROPS Fuel: 23.8 gal (90.1 L)
- Cab Fuel: 29.1 gal (110.1 L)
- Hydraulic system: 13.7 gal (51.9 L)
- Type: open center
- Capacity: 13.7 gal (51.9 L)
- Valves: 1 to 3
- Pump flow: 23.1 gpm (87.4 lpm)
- Rear Type: II
- Control: position control and top-link draft sensing
- Rear lift (at ends): 5560 lbs (2522 kg)
- Rear lift (at 24″/610mm): 4630 lbs (2100 kg)
- Rear Arms: telescopic stabilizers and link ends
Power Take-off (PTO)
- Rear PTO: independent
- Clutch: hydraulic
- Rear RPM: 540 / 540/1000
- Engine RPM: 540@2205
Dimensions & Tires
- Wheelbase: 88.6 inches (225 cm)
- Weight: 5675 to 6750 pounds
- Front tire: 7.50-18
- 2WD Rear tire: 12.4-24
- Ground: negative
- Charging system: alternator
- ROPS Charging amps: 45
- Cab Charging amps: 60
- Battery CCA: 1000
- Battery volts: 12
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the engine power of the Kubota M9000?
The engine has a gross power of 92.1 hp and a PTO (tested) power of 81 hp.
What are the fuel capacities?
The ROPS fuel capacity is 23.8 gallons, and the Cab fuel capacity is 29.1 gallons.
What is the hydraulic system capacity?
The hydraulic system has a capacity of 13.7 gallons.
What types of transmissions are available?
The tractor comes with 8-speed synchronized and 8-speed power shuttle transmissions.
What is the weight of the tractor?
The weight ranges from 5675 to 6750 pounds.
Kubota M9000: A Comprehensive Review
A Utility Powerhouse by Kubota
The Kubota M9000 is a utility tractor manufactured by Kubota in Japan. It belongs to the M Series and was produced between 1997 and 2005.
The Heart of the Machine
The tractor is powered by a Kubota 3.3L 4-cylinder diesel engine with a gross power of 92.1 hp and a PTO power of 81 hp.
On the Move
The Kubota M9000 offers excellent performance with its 8-speed synchronized and 8-speed power shuttle transmissions. It also features hydrostatic power steering and mechanical wet disc brakes for smooth operation.
Comfort and Convenience
The tractor comes with an optional cab with air conditioning and a two-post folding ROPS for safety.
Built to Last
The tractor is known for its reliability, featuring a robust engine and durable mechanical components.
Bang for Your Buck
Considering its features and performance, the Kubota M9000 offers good value for money when compared to other tractors in the same category.
The Good and the Bad
- Pros: High engine power, multiple transmission options, and good fuel capacity.
- Cons: May be on the heavier side, and the cab is optional.
Ideal Work Conditions
The tractor is best suited for medium to large-scale farming and can handle various types of terrain.
The Kubota M9000 is a reliable and powerful utility tractor that offers a range of features to meet the needs of modern farming. It is a solid investment for those looking for a durable and efficient machine.